Big THANKS from the CTMX Crew!

Chilli Town MX

PR Addict
WOW! What an event! I'd like to thank everyone that has worked so hard over the past four years. We turned a grass field into an MX track recognized across the whole Midwest! I'm very proud of our accomplishments and you all should be too. I want to thank the riders and families, some driving 6+ hours to see us, we promise to bust our tails to give you the best event possible every single time. Thanks to the fans for coming, gate drop after gate drop, the action was exciting all day long. Thanks to the CMA folks, they have been with us from the beginning. Flagging is a thankless job. Thanks to our sponsors, they are the reason the place can afford to look pristine every event and our awards kick butt!
Thanks, thanks thanks!
Jeremy

Thank you for all your effort at giving us a fantastic racing experience!

That and joining forces with the OMA for a 3 race Battle series is a huge injection for Ohio racing credibility. Hopefully we will see this series for years to come....growing each year as well.

I know I voiced just a few concerns but they are minor compared to the positive efforts and out come of your event. Racing is alive in Ohio!

Back