MX 213 - OMA Moto Rev. Series - Sat & Sun July 26-27

Strouble

PR Addict
Hello Everyone!

MX 213 welcomes you to some good ol' fashion grass roots racing and some good Moto Family time. We will be holding Open Practice Saturday the 26th and Racing Sunday the 27th. This will also be a time to honor our fallen Crew Member Ron Ault who passed away unexpectedly over the winter. Ron loved motocross and the folks involved.

576237_430402333642261_2020627825_n.jpg

Saturday - July 26th

-Open Practice from 10am-4pm.
-Practice will be split into sessions as needed.
-Fee is $25 (You will also pay gate admission for Sunday of $10 which will be returned if you leave by 5pm Saturday.)

Sunday - July 27th
-Gates Open at 6:30am.
-Registration Opens at 7am.
-Practice at 8:30am.
-Racing at 10:30am.
-$25 First Class
-$20 Second Class
-$15 Third Class

-Special Flag Raising Ceremony in Honor of Ron Ault.
-Truth MX bible Service at Intermission.

45420 Roscoe Road
St. Clairsville, OH 43950

(I-70 Exit 213...follow signs to Fair Grounds or James E. Carnes Center...Enter at Gate 2.)

Ed Campbell 740-338-7323

Please visit www.omxa.net for all general OMA sanctioning inquiries prior to the race. Otherwise you can visit the Registration building over the weekend and/or talk to any of our friendly staff to get headed in the right direction.

Track Details:
Average Lap Time: About 1 minute and 35 seconds.
Elevation: You will go up and down and all around.
Dirt: Good...Nice and Loamy with good weather conditions, not alot of rocks.
Obstacles: Safe and fun...air time, speed, elevation, sweeper and tight turns, off-camber, uphill and down hill.
Course Speed: Moderate to Fast.
Spectating: Infield spectating as well as bleachers perched on a hill over-looking the whole track.
Aerial View: http://www.belmontcountyfair.org/map/

Showers and Camping Available.
-Primitive Camping is Free.
-Water & Electric is $25 for the weekend.
-Friday night camping available...please call ahead.

Thank You!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I'd rather be racing it, but not thinking that is going to happen. MIght come to spectate as well since the wife has plans to go to the fair with her aunt...

It would be good for guys to just relax. I am gonna ride Saturday and maybe suit up for a class Sunday.

I lied about the rocks...somehow I remember the track with no rocks when I first took a couple laps on the bike I bought at MX 213. Nonetheless, I am sorry, but ready to put some laps in tomorrow.

Practice was good today...went down twice pretty good, but bike and myself are ready to go after some mending.

Prolly gonna be a wet day but its motocross!!! Brap!

Twas an unusual day for rocks. That track normally does not see a lot of rocks. Although the way the track shaped up, it was also unusual. I guess after three years or so it's time to start picking rocks again.

From what I saw, it was a fun day of MX.

Great day! No rain for our motos, not sure how it panned out after the last few. Attendance was down but I guess I expected it with weather and the other races going on. I didn't think the rocks were too bad but I suppose it could be an issue down the road. Heart felt memorial for Ron that brought tears to my eyes and a beautiful playing of Taps by the Belmont County Veterans. 2 practice rounds, 5 lap motos, I'm spent. The kid's favorite track and mine too. The picture taking wife loves the scenic shots that she gets. This place has so much potential! A little more tweaking on track prep to try and create more lines and rock duty will get er done. Place is perfect for a 2 stroker IMO, reminds me of the yesterday tracks. Please make it out for the next one, we have to support our series tracks to keep them going. Thanks Ed and crew, OMA and the weather gods. The Winlands.

Awesome day for racing. Well worth the 2hr drive, but the turn out was low with the chance of rain and other races that is to be expected. Rocks, well didn't notice much till I checked out sons gopro,and yup a lot of rocks. But that didn't slow down my 50cc rider. Thanks to ED one of the track maint workers for hooking up a quick weld job on the bike it didn't hold long but the help was there and appreciated. All and all a great day.

Shoulda kept my mouth shut about it being wet...track was PERFECT Sunday.

The ceremony for Ron Ault was very special and well done. Tim (Ron's brother) gave a very heartfelt speech. I cried also. One of the most striking things he said was Ron was a man that changed for the better in his last ten years of living after saying Ron lived for 50 years and really started living the last ten years of his life.

MX 213 has come along way since their first race with OMA. Adam is the best referee I have worked with. His attitude and insight are awesome. Meister is right up their as well. I think Adam being a father and older adds to his ability to be ref and his motocross background give him excellent for sight in all aspects of the racing program. I love the fact he doesn't wear sunglasses when talking to folks at the riders meeting.

Big Ed is just a plain and simple hard working good man who enjoyed the entertainment of me crashing...he said watching a tall person crash is like watching an octopus crash a dirt bike with all my long limbs.

Thank you everyone very much for obeying pit bike riding rules by in large.

Good work MX 213 and thank you for your efforts.

Shoulda kept my mouth shut about it being wet...track was PERFECT Sunday.

The ceremony for Ron Ault was very special and well done. Tim (Ron's brother) gave a very heartfelt speech. I cried also. One of the most striking things he said was Ron was a man that changed for the better in his last ten years of living after saying Ron lived for 50 years and really started living the last ten years of his life.

MX 213 has come along way since their first race with OMA. Adam is the best referee I have worked with. His attitude and insight are awesome. Meister is right up their as well. I think Adam being a father and older adds to his ability to be ref and his motocross background give him excellent for sight in all aspects of the racing program. I love the fact he doesn't wear sunglasses when talking to folks at the riders meeting.

Big Ed is just a plain and simple hard working good man who enjoyed the entertainment of me crashing...he said watching a tall person crash is like watching an octopus crash a dirt bike with all my long limbs.

Thank you everyone very much for obeying pit bike riding rules by in large.

Good work MX 213 and thank you for your efforts.
Thanks Jarret for your help, by the way how are those bumps and bruises?

Your welcome Big Ed! I'm fine thankfully...thigh is gonna be see for a lil while.

I also didn't have the Bible service due to a shortened intermission.

Ready for the fair race!!!

Back