Washougal (spoiler)

John250

PR Founding Father
Watched the highlights from Washougal. Dungey going 1-1 and pulling away is impressive. This battle is far from over in the 450 class. Two weeks ago they posted a stat after the 6th round. It was about how Roczen has fallen off after starting strong in the 2nd half of the season in almost all his seasons. I said then, that someone would probably post that right on Dungeys mirror so he looked at it every time he looked at a mirror. Looks like that is what might be happening. 14 points and the Dung is coming on strong. I believe he can pull off this Championship. Seemed to have confidence on the podium today.

As for the 250 class, it is competitive for sure. About 8 different guys that realistic can win any moto at any time. And the top 10 move around weekly from moto one to moto two. The Yamaha boys are all impressive outdoors. Yamaha has to be smiling. I think Martin will stay consistent and be tough to beat down the stretch.

And old Bubba............sitting out because of an injury. But nothing really said about the injury other than he was dizzy before the restart in moto 2 last week. Bubba is done. If he races any more rounds, you might be seeing the last few times for him to be in a National MX or SX. If he is suspended from SX, I believe he is done.

Me either Clint. I cant wait to watch the whole motos. I like to see the results right away. Then I still go back and watch the motos.

I don't ever have time to catch em all, once and awhile I catch the second motos at work. I just called my buddy somewhere else in the facility to spoil him but he started the la la la la la's as soon as I mentioned "So I was looking at the Washougal results". He hasn't had time to watch a race since his High point tickets went unused this year. Hahaha

Ryan Dungey dedicated this race to his grandfather who passed away this week from cancer. He talked about it on the podium and it was a very touching moment.

Finally looked like Dungey and the bike were working together . The guy is super determined and SMART . The ultimate professional in my book . Hope he stays that way and rewrites the record books like I think he can .

Did Grant have a practice crash or did he get hurt last race ?

This has to be eating on Poto . Wish he had been healthy and racing , things could be vastly different . Just hate to hear that whoever ends up winning the championship only got it because Poto sat out .

Marvin was not to be denied in the 250s . Too bad it took him so long to recover and get back in form . Still thinking that J. Martin will hang on for the title .

DeCoster must be floating right now . Wonder how long he will continue in the industry ? Hope he flips off the Suzuki crew every chance he gets . They tossed him aside once as a racer and later as team manager .

Last edited:
personally Dungy kinda looked pissed, especially after Roczen's mechanic kinda just backed into him pushing Roczen's bike off the podium while Dungy was in the middle of his interview. Dungy continued talking but had a WTF look on his face.

Happened after the first moto during the post race interview. Dungy was talking to the girl on the TV about the moto and right in the middle, Roczen's mechanic decided to take Ken's bike off the podium. They were behind Ryan, and Ryan was busy talking, but Ken's mechanic just kinda bumped and pushed his way right past Ryan right in the middle of the interview. Ryan didn't stop talking as he had a microphone in his face, but he did have to move a bit and kinda got a "what the hell" look on his face as he kept talking.

Back