Wiseco Piston Rings - 72mm Bore - 2835CD

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Need a set of rings. Not certain the best place to get them locally. Eric Gorr I am thinking is overpriced. Well, when shipping is added. Could order them directly from Wiseco as well. I haven't contacted all my local shops yet, but just seeing what else may be out there.

I'll need the piston kit eventually, but just about everyone online has that.

I don't think you're going to find much difference in price unless you find a private individual on ebay who bought some they no longer need. Wiseco probably sets minimum price for its authporized dealers, and Wiseco direct price is probably slightly higher as they want to you buy from their dealers.

If I would order them by their self they would be $30 including shipping to me.
If you can wait till I have a full order they would be less because there would be no shipping charge
depends on how fast you need them

I can wait at this point. Just let me know when you are thinking about it. Thing is, how do they get to me?

Will they ship them to me using one of those drones? That would be cool. ;)
Haha I just red an article on that, guess it's ilegal. Some store in Alaska was sending beer out to ice fishing holes with one and got shut down. Genius idea though, makes me thirsty. Hahaha

If you want them I will get them for you and stick them in a bubble envelope and send them to you
Amazon is fast and a great price though
No big deal give me a yell if you want me to get them to you

Back