Sometimes life isn't fair

shaker7

PR Member
My baby girl was diagnosed with leukemia last week. Saturday and Sunday we are at CTMX, having a blast, Monday, we are being told my baby possibly has leukemia and we need to go immediately to Nationwide Children's. Remember this, every time you say good bye to your loved ones in the morning, go to bed at night, or even think about acting like a mini parent. You just never know. We are supposed to be planning her 2nd birthday party for next month, but now we are planning our next two years+ of treatments. We would greatly appreciate any and all prayers that we can get. She has a Facebook page (I swore my kids were not getting fb as long as they were under my roof) it is https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10152995991624056&id=515244055

Thank you and God Bless

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family right now. This is very saddening to read about and I hope the best for you all

My prayers go out to you, your family and your little girl. This is a nightmare that any parent would dread. I pray she wins this battle.

Back