Battle for Ohio- Malvern hotel choices

MalvernMX

PR Addict
Here's what I've found for hotel choices. All of these are 30 minutes or less to the track.

If you're coming from the south: there are 2 along 77: the Ramada in Strasburg for $95/night or the Sleep Inn in Bolivar for $91/night. The Sleep Inn is a discounted price, so you must tell them you're with the OMA. There's also a Days Inn in Carrollton if you're coming up that way. (Waiting on a group rate from them.) This is also the closest hotel to the track at about 15 min.

If you're coming from the north: there are several in Canton. All of these are in the Belden Village mall/pro football hall of fame area: America's Best, Courtyard by Marriott, Red Roof Inn, Quality Inn, and Fairfield Inn. There are a few in downtown Canton if you're interested. But I wouldn't recommend them (kinda ghetto, IMO). I believe these were all less than $100 per night and most of them have free breakfast!

Also, I would highly recommend leaving your bikes in a locked trailer (at the track) or with someone that is staying at the track. They will be safe there, and you can get a good nights rest without worrying about your stuff.
~Tina~

Yeah, I think I am paying $121 a night
Yeah, I had enough points left to get a $40 rate. It doesn't have free breakfast which is a bite in the arse, but we can pick something up somewhere quick... See you there Johnny...

I'm pretty sure there are some small motels in the malvern/menerva area that may not come up on regular search sites.

I know there's nothing in Malvern or Waynesburg. I have never seen anything in Minerva either, but I'm not 100% sure there's nothing. I got a rate of $85/night at the Quality Inn Hall of Fame in Canton. I'll let y'all know tomorrow about the Microtel in Carrollton.

Scoob, the geiser is great.. great German food too..
Part that will suck is that I'll be getting in kind late I figure. Might not be able to enjoy it this trip. I was actually just looking for a McDonalds or something for a quick breakfast in the morning. Looks like a Bob Evans is right across the street from my hotel if we get up in time...

I know there's nothing in Malvern or Waynesburg. I have never seen anything in Minerva either, but I'm not 100% sure there's nothing. I got a rate of $85/night at the Quality Inn Hall of Fame in Canton. I'll let y'all know tomorrow about the Microtel in Carrollton.
I could be wrong, or their may be old ones not open anymore that I'm thinkin of.

I just spoke with the newly opened Microtel in Carrollton. They have several rooms available for Friday and/or Saturday night. And....that have free hot breakfast starting at 4:30am! That itself would make me wanna stay there! 17 minutes to the track! Here's the # 330-627-1133

Back