Beans 8/2&8/3

BJ@Beansbikepark

PR Founding Father
Sat bikes and quads. Sunday bikes only
11 am till 5 pm both days. Track will be grromed both days with mid day prep . Ripping out the last double and will be refacing all jumps. Should be great !!!

Double is gone. Mowing and weed eating getting place back in shape. Going to watch weather tommorrow and get a game plan down. If it don't rain Saturday will great!!!

A roller in front of the landing. Maybe wheeling over the roller and scrub the landing. It's will be changed again here soon got something cool in the works.

Accuweather looks like storm is going to be north of me. If we get it will post. Track is in great shape I think it's going to be ok

Got lucky no rain here today. I'm getting the track ready for Sunday so be real nice. Thanks everyone who came today was a great day.

bj scoot the roller back like 5 feet which would b a sick triple, if people cry tellm to go to smith road if there that gay.then make big roller a long short double into corner.oh ya put a kicker up the hill in the front like u use to have headn towards entrance.track was sick satrday though.

I personally liked the new jump where the double was. Its a perfect example of a safe obstable that everyone from 50's to 500's can manage and everyone has their own idea of how to achieve the fastest way around it. It's an awesome jump to practice your reaction time on.

Back