Freeze MX

Clint1991

PR Addict
Does anyone know them personally? I live right around the corner from there and heard that they give people permision to ride but I don't know anyone that does. Also heard there is a guy not far from there that has a farm on bever creek and has a track that he lets people ride but same thing, I don't know anyone that does. I would be more then willing to pay to ride and sign or have anything made to take the liability off the owners, it's just hard with my schedual to get to the tracks when they are open and my already poor MX skills need all the track time I can get. lol Any info would be great.

I don't think they let anyone ride there anymore...due to someone crashing there...it was super sick in its time though !!!

I don't think they let anyone ride there anymore...due to someone crashing there...it was super sick in its time though !!!
I know they closed from being a publicly open track after a lawsuit after an injury, one of the owners is a lawyer and the won the suit but decided it wasn't worth the hassle I guess. Sucks cuz I can literaly get there without going on the road, would be rediculously convienient for me. haha A couple of guys I know said they heard people say they still give people permission to ride there but you know how that is, my brothers ex girlfriends sister daited a guy whos friend blah blah blah...lol

It's still going. It's more of a "friends and family" track rather than being open to the public.
That's what I heard, I knew they still rode it. I hear em. Lol I heard they let some locals ride too but don't know anyone who does. Don't wanna just roll in there and say hey I heard you let people ride, can I ride here to?

Chuck Freeze owns the property. Big into ktm's. So that might get you a ride on the track clint. Lol...I see him here and there around town and we just wave to one another. Never had the opportunity to talk with him. Some of my buddies said he also has nice trails on his property. True, His friends and family get to ride the nice groomed track and trails

I rode that track YEARS ago, was a fun track to ride that I can remember, had a litle of everything, They were super nice people.

Chucks a real nice guy, haven't seen him around in a while though. I'd love to go shred some laps there too. Used to be one of my favorite places to ride!

I just don't wanna ride in there and say hey can I ride your track? Idk bout everyone but I think that would be rude to do, but then again what other way is there to ask?

Good question, Maybe just stop by some time and introduce yourself or maybe the next time you hear them rippin it up take a drive over there and start bs'n. Your a cool dude and from what hear chuck is too so I cant see him being rude or ignorant.

I just don't wanna ride in there and say hey can I ride your track? Idk bout everyone but I think that would be rude to do, but then again what other way is there to ask?

Offering to help with something he might need in exchange for track time is a good way to say hello.

Does he need help with anything like mowing, track prep, clearing trails, or getting rid of stumps and brush? Does he let kids ride there that could use help learning how to ride better, safer, faster? If you are both into KTMs do you know how to maintain his bikes and make it easier for him when he wants to ride.

Even if there is nothing he needs in the way of help in exchange for letting you ride, it is a good ice breaker and he will know you aren't just asking to use his property without being willing to give back enough to make it fair.

Clint, Chuck is most likely going to be at the Western Reserve open ride day. Ask any member to point him out and you can talk with him. He's kind of unofficial member of the club and most of us ride at his place occasionally.

Clint, Chuck is most likely going to be at the Western Reserve open ride day. Ask any member to point him out and you can talk with him. He's kind of unofficial member of the club and most of us ride at his place occasionally.
Thanks! I try to make all the club events but can't always. I do have schedualed off just for the next open day. I would like to meet him and at least throw it out there that I'd be willing to work or pay in exchange for track time if he would allow it.

Back