Practice order for (Battle) at Malvern on Saturday

fluidpower

PR Member
The boy's first trip to Malvern on Saturday/Sunday and wondered how practice would work. 2.5 hour drive, trying to back into a time to leave. (I have a lot of family schedules to try and arrange!) If it follows the schedule posted on the OMXA website, about how many times will the order be run thru? (just a guess is fine) Not sure I can be there right at 10 but should be there before noon. The boy is running 65's and 85's.

Thanks! Looking forward to seeing this place. Raced here in the early 80's and loved it!

You get there at noon and they will probably get at least 3 sessions. Just my opinion.

My guess is 4, it all depends on whether groups need split into 2, pretty tough to predict. I personally don't think we NEED more than 3, but I understand we all WANT 6.

So, is there extra practice on Sunday for those that cannot make it Saturday if it's their first time at the track? ;)

Track is a lot of fun. No do or die type jumps that would require a lot of practice.

Do you need an OMA card if you just come for the practice on Sat.? and what is the cost.
Thanks

No association cards needed to practice on Sat. Looks like it will cost you $35 to practice on Sat. $10 to get in and $25 for a practice band/sticker/stick/or whatever! Normally they would give you the $10 gate fee back if you leave by a certain time on Sat. and do not plan on coming back but I'm guessing it's not worth the hassle to them for this event.

This doesn't answer his questions.

Back