What to do on Tuesdays?

Woods&Water

PR Member
Hey guys, i'm sure i'm not the only one wondering this, but how come there are no practice tracks open on tuesday? I mean I can understand no places open on Monday (which it would be nice to have at least one place to practice each day of the week), but I feel like the gap from Sunday (or Saturday for pro riders) to Wednesday takes forever to arrive! Ohio has a handful of tracks now, how come most of them are only open on wednesday? Maybe Malvern Tuesday, Smith Wednesday, Cabin Thursday? Maybe not, anyone else feel the same way?

Hey guys, i'm sure i'm not the only one wondering this, but how come there are no practice tracks open on tuesday? I mean I can understand no places open on Monday (which it would be nice to have at least one place to practice each day of the week), but I feel like the gap from Sunday (or Saturday for pro riders) to Wednesday takes forever to arrive! Ohio has a handful of tracks now, how come most of them are only open on wednesday? Maybe Malvern Tuesday, Smith Wednesday, Cabin Thursday? Maybe not, anyone else feel the same way?
I hear ya, the way my schedual has been I cant make it to any open days because of work. I pretty much work weekends when the tracks are all open and aint a thing I can do about it. So I set up a turn track around the hay fields and put in my seat time on the trails practicing manuverability. But I would much rather practice MX riding on an MX track designed specificly for that purpose.

We tried Tuesdays, but they were not supported well enough for me to take half days off work to prep.

In general Ohio rides on the weekends. I'd say half of the people that do ride are weekend only.

We tried Tuesdays, but they were not supported well enough for me to take half days off work to prep.

In general Ohio rides on the weekends. I'd say half of the people that do ride are weekend only.
Can't blame you there, as much as it sucks sometimes for some of us that work most weekends I wouldnt expect an owner to loose money just to try and please everyone.

Well we weren't losing money per say.....but it wasn't worth burning vaca time to do it. Plus it was pretty hectic.

Well we weren't losing money per say.....but it wasn't worth burning vaca time to do it. Plus it was pretty hectic.
Thats understandable. If it's not worth it then thats it. I won't hate on any track for my schedual sucking and me not getting to ride.

Yeah Jeremy I can understand that. But what about the tracks that already prep during the week and have a crowd that comes to EVERY practice? I mean Smith road gets around 100 riders a week, and i'd say 75% of them come every week. I think it would be a huge benefit if a track opened tuesday, they would be the only one open, no competition.

They must have the spot, we were lucky to get 50 on Tuesdays. I would like to do it again, and maybe try to establish it someday. I think if we did it routinely, then we could build it up to at least 75ish, maybe more. I need to pay my house off before I go jumping into becoming a full time dirt farmer.

What to do on tuesdays:

Tuesdays_with_Morrie_book_cover.jpg

Then perhaps we can all slow down in practice because we really now know the true meaning of life.

Back