Moto 60

mawilk6

PR Member
image.jpg
image.jpg
What a freakin joke 25 dollars to ride in dust and zero track prep. Jumps are horrible and make no sense I will never go back to this place and suggest nobody else waste there time

I agree with the 25 dollar charge. That is a joke. I have only been there one time where it has been prepped and that was because. It rained. The pictures above is the way it is pretty much every time I have been there. Trust me I have been royally pissed a few times going there especially since it was advertised. It would be prepped.

On the other hand it's a place to ride and I am thankful for that Also I have to say track prep on a few other tracks have not been good at all. I don't know why but it's getting a little old considering how far we have to drive and how fast they turn into a dust bowl

I was there late saturday with a friend of mine. It was our first time out to the track, quite a dissappointment.
It is a neat track, but was a complete dust bowl. Every corner was loose. When the quads went out, you could not see anything.
When you post that your going to prep and water the track, please do so, especially when its an hour and a half drive one way for me......

I was there Sunday and it was too dusty to see at times. I think the track has plenty of potential but is too big and meandering for its own good and as said some of the jumps don't make any sense. I think the track needs to be shortened, groomed, and watered. The whole woods section was the best part of it.

Back