Pre-Moto Prep

MX099

PR Addict
I've seen this topic before on here but after yesterday I feel a need to start it again.
I race for the enjoyment, it doesn't put food on my table, (might take some away), so when I'm in staging I tend to talk with my fellow racers.
So yesterday +50 was combined with the Women's class. While I was on the gate waiting during some track maintenance I was lucky enough to learn which gear will make my butt look big as well as a few other things I had no idea about.
At first I thought this was funny, but as a few of these females blew by me like I was standing still I decided I'm going to listen closer next time.

I've seen this topic before on here but after yesterday I feel a need to start it again.
I race for the enjoyment, it doesn't put food on my table, (might take some away), so when I'm in staging I tend to talk with my fellow racers.
So yesterday +50 was combined with the Women's class. While I was on the gate waiting during some track maintenance I was lucky enough to learn which gear will make my butt look big as well as a few other things I had no idea about.
At first I thought this was funny, but as a few of these females blew by me like I was standing still I decided I'm going to listen closer next time.
Haha, I seen a mention about the interesting conversation on the gate with the women mixxed in. Thats funny stuff. lol

Come on now get it right. lol The gear makes my butt look big because it's to big. Make sure you don't by gear thats to big, its a little saggy and makes your butt look bigger. haha. All joking aside mad props to those ladies up front they are scooting. Had a blast racing with that many women.

Last edited:
Back