And.....that's a wrap!!

I guess the Friday practice was mostly aimed at making sure the quad guys had good practice time before racing. The other thing is it might thin out the bike numbers on Saturday practice so everyone gets more track time. Bottom line here is I want to do everything I can to prevent anyone from feeling like they did not get their money's worth.
The main reason we advertised that there would not be any gate fee refunds Saturday was to try and make it not worth it for the practice only crowd to come on Saturday. I know that sounds crazy but I was pretty sure it would be very busy and I just felt that all the people racing should get as much track time as possible before race day. Also the reason I looked at the schedule for the evening and decided we could afford the time to give an extra hour of practice.

I don't see enough quads coming Friday, too many guys work. I think given the scenario, run Saturday morning practice like woody said. Heck I hadn't rode the Vern since last battle, I had three practice rounds Saturday, and I was set for Sunday. Wouldn't need more than 2 sessions Saturday morning without having practice Friday.

Tough day battling the elements for track prep. Great racing...love Gibby!
Gallos pizza is delicious...fun men to hang out with...Art is so loud and personable...good for business. Tony is a husband and father. All ingredients homemade...yumm! Hot honey is the way to go!

Parking was wise thinking. Love the shirt. Good to hear the vet is gonna make a full recovery. Long day! But a GOOD DAY!!!

BC should do a holeshot challenge now that people are hip to it...people get scared the first time...like who goes out on a muddy track first? Great idea though Malvern. The staff is mostly experienced.

Malvern soldiered on for us! Bravo!

P.S. You did a great job and I love that you truly listen to all the chatter and try to make things right for all. You and your wife are good people. She always has a smile ready. All the "tower girls" are great and don't always get complimented on hard they work and what a good job they do. Glad you gave them all a big Thank you.

Back