Hey Scoob! How 'bout this?

MXracn746

PR Addict
just for you:
10547529_334212306741479_3056284876195031751_n.jpg

Put some green plastic on it and I will walk with you.
Mr. Motocross bike company, if you want to sell more products. Put this into production with a price tag in the 5K range and hire a third shift cause those babies would fly off the showroom floor.

Sweetness is... Wonder what it's based on? Looks similar to my '05 which is similar to the '06-'08... Would be sweet to have that package from the factory, tested, R&D's, etc....with some current suspenders... Have anything more than the pic?

I thought they were still making and selling them in Japan? We just don't see them here due to cost and regulations?

I thought they were still making and selling them in Japan? We just don't see them here due to cost and regulations?
I can't say for sure, but I thought the 2008 was the last Kawi smoker that wasn't sold in the U.S. which was basically a 2007 which was last year for U.S. versions. I have been wrong before...

Do you think if Kawasaki really made a KX 250 or 300 for Japan or Australia that someone would have brought a couple to the states? Or MXA would have had some test on them for the fun of it?

Why not just ride an orange 300 or the gas gas 300? Lol
I do like that the Katoom has a 300 Kit for their 250SX. The thought has entered my mind, but will never happen...I do not think. I do like that 350f scooter too...

i wish other brands would come out with a 350F for us littlier guys that is a perfect bike. i personally just dont like KTM, too expensive and hard to find parts for, especially in a pinch

I happen to live by a ktm dealer to, and there ain't no jap bike dealers close to me so ktm parts are easier to get.

Back