Ironman National

John250

PR Founding Father
Any picks for this weeks races?

I am going with Dungey, Canard and Roczen rounding out the top three. Dungey will widdle away more points from Roczen.

250s, think I am going with Webb, Martin, and Baggett top three.

Canard was tough!
Dungey and Martin for me.
Iron Man will be rutts and similar to unidilla in some ways. that up down hill is just like the wall at Unidila.

A couple of those jumps look really cool. And the one down hill is pretty freaking steep.

Pure mud fest. Racerx posted a pic of them ripping the track deep this am. The next post I saw was from Reed showing the massive waterfall off his trailer awning! Promoters obviously didn't look at the radar this am! Lots of cool videos on the racerx fb page!

Put the quads out first!

Just watched practice.... Muddville fo sure. Could be a day to win or lose a title .. Grant Langston knows a lot about that thanks to good old kenworthys...

Wow, I'm with Bubba in sitting this one out. Kudos to Canard and way to go Roczen in making the best of a very poor situation...

Well, the mud race turns a potential battle to the final moto into a breather for Kroc. Good for him to be able to handle all the conditions better than everyone else. He's got to stay up and just ride normal for the last 2 motos and the title is his. Track looked terrible to race on in that slop and glad I didn't have to do that.

Remember when Dungey basically won the 250 title at Southwick over Pourcel in the mud......looks like he was on the other end this time. Maybe, we will see this weekend.

It all looked bad to me. I definately would have pussed out and stayed in the truck...

Back