Dropping in to say hello...

Kaiser 878

PR Addict
Hows everyone doing?? Since i havent been in the moto scene I try to keep myself from thinking about bikes. ha Havent seen or heard or talked to any of you guys in a while.....shark, pit, robin, kurt, mike, darrin, etc. etc.......

Like I said, just wanted to drop a line and say hello!

Going great. Bow season almost here!
Hope all is well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    321 KB · Views: 159
Wanna ride? Your welcome to ride my bike if ya wanna play a little again.. then maybe you can teach me how to kill bigger deer every year.. lol

Last time I seen you was at Malvern ripping on the Yamy. Congratulations on Fatherhood. Miss you hunting photos on here...your pretty good at hunting. Sounds like you could spin a few laps...its hard to keep moto off your mind when it is in your heart. Brap! Take care!

Hey Kaiser! How's It going? All good things I hope!
We still talk about ya....yes we do. PitRacer.com in it's infancy and all the fun we had.
Between you and Meister ...you kept us young. Good times.
Be well......
Cheers!

Whi
Hows everyone doing?? Since i havent been in the moto scene I try to keep myself from thinking about bikes. ha Havent seen or heard or talked to any of you guys in a while.....shark, pit, robin, kurt, mike, darrin, etc. etc.......

Like I said, just wanted to drop a line and say hello!

Who are you ?

Sell a few guns and a compound bow or two and buy yourself a 125 Yamaha. Show up at Malvern, baby. Get the bug back in you.

I dont think I belong on a bike any more.... Not sure if I even remember how to ride one. ha

Marc.....Those were the good old days....hard to believe it has been 12 or better years since the good old days... I will admit.....I miss it like crazy.... IT was a big part of all of our lives....

crusader...I think the hunting photos should be starting up soon....someone should be killing something here before long....

Mosher, I didnt think you would ever let me touch a bike of yours after the last time you let me ride one. ha

georgie......rule #1....NEver sell a gun......NEVER

Back