Beans

BJ,
Very sad to hear! I wish I could have gotten down there more this year. By far one of the most fun tracks I have ridden since moving to Ohio some years ago. Always my first choice if I had the time to get down there. You are a really good guy and I wish you all the best! Thanks for all your hard work and the time you spent on that track, definitely will plan on getting there a few times before you close up shop.

BJ Bill from Shitsburgh. You're a good friend and have giving me the best times of my life. I know my brothers feel the same way. It would take an hour to list all the good times. Been coming to Beans for 14 yrs and its always been the best. I'll stop out this week to check in.

Well that sucks!
How many acres do you have?
Are you close to the oil/gas rights rush on the land? I guess if you were you'd be rollin in the dough with the rest of the Carroll n Harrison county folks...

seriously my favorite track in ohio. good vibes down there. Unfortunately people are scared of any thing other than 40ft. table tops. Good luck in your endeavors bro!

Back