gas cards

This really is a cool program. Honestly I can't imagine it being benifical enough for them to continue it next year but I hope they do. We have recieved $240 so far this year, starting at mini O's then all the LL stuff and obviously a bunch of OMA races.

I hope they continue the program! I never ordered from Rocky Mountain. They are my go to now! Next day delivery since their warehouse is in Winchester KY.

I just purchased $40 worth of free stuff last night. Free shipping was at $50 so I added a hat. What a great program they're running to support amateur racing. Kames has always been there for riders locally but never a national online retailer. The last bike show I went to they had about 100 people working it answering questions and selling new products.

I don't understand why but I've never purchased from these guys. Maybe because it doesn't have a cool name or race team or I just don't know, but I think they won me over by supporting the OMA like this.

This isnt the first year of this program, it has been at least 2 or 3 years. I got cards from CRA races in the past. I see it keeping up. Great program! Im sure what helps is like Chuck did. I know I have done it too, you get your cards spent and keep on clicking more stuff.

Trust me, I would have never ordered from them. They got more than the gas cards from me on every order, and I went back and ordered more without any gas cards.

Also pay attention to your shipment confirmation e-mails from Rocky Mountain. There is a 10% off your next order code in each one. They are only good for 30 days IIRC.

I've been ordering from them a lot lately. Their buyer rewards program is decent too.

I knew it.. You just can't trust that guy!

I know this isn't the case with you BWood, but some people will NOT write legibly.. I try to tell them about the importance of it, but some don't listen. I think a new rule is in order for next year: If I can't read your membership card application, the new address is MY address and then we can use those Rocky Mountain cards for Banquet SWAG!

Back