Cody Branson Update!!!

So was reading another thread about Sunday at BC and thought I would post this.

Cody is doing well he had surgery to repair his femur and has a rough road ahead of him to recovery. He will have to be at home for sometime and with school just starting up he will have to be homeschooled. Please pray for him and also his parents Leslie and Jason as they work to get through this difficult time. Thank you Jeremy and anyone else for all that you did that day to help Leslie. Our family doesn't race anymore but I still keep up with the forums and thought I would make a post.

Get well soon #317

Thanks for the update monarch. Aww, he's just a kid. Send him our blessings. I cringe every time I see the life flight. So glad he's going to be ok.

1289395857cofdy100.jpg

That's an impressive trophy room.

1289335530cody2.jpg

I was standing on the viewing deck when he crashed, he landed on his front wheel, bounced off the tank and flipped over the bars, unfortunate his bike cartwheeled really hard and I think it landed on his right leg/hip. Good luck to Cody and his family.

As a former Pro rider I am very appreciative of the idea of the dunk tank money going to the holeshot of the A class. But this is the type of thing that we should be collecting moneys for. Creating a "fund" for local downed riders is much more important then adding a few extra bucks to any riders wallet.
Speedy recovery little guy.

Glad to hear everything went good for Cody! I didn't realize it was him that had wrecked until after he was hauled out. Get well soon #317!

Thanks Monarch for the update. I got home from the hospital about an hour ago. I appreciate everyone's support. My Dad looked in my bike last night to find out that one of my valves went bad, and it happened to go out right on the face of the jump. Just sucks that it didn't happen on a straightaway or a corner. Surgery went good, I have 3 screws in there. Thank you again everyone, I appreciate it!

Holy hardware! You are one tough kid Cody. Bummer on the valves. I dropped a valve once on a jump face, luckily I just got a third degree separated AC joint in my shoulder. At least your home, heal up, it will get better.

Back