Utah

Dungey to win race. Roczen to cruise to his championship in 3rd place on podium with TC taking second.... On a side note I can't believe Trey didn't get the nod for mxdn

I'd like to see Roczen take it, but for some reason I have a feeling he'll choke. Dunno why but I see it coming, I agree on putting my money on Dungey. I gotta wonder about Tomac tho to.

It's pretty much between the same 4 riders as always, just a matter of whos where. To predictable, not as fun to watch as the supercross season was. Roc pretty much has to bomb utah for dungy to take the lead.

Last week Dungey's 2nd moto bad start put him back in a hole for sure . Took some pressure off Roczen .I can't remember Roczen having a really bad race all this season . I'm looking at Dungey to win a moto and overall with the other three jumbled up in any random order . KR's speed and consistency wins the championship even though it seemed like he choked there for a little while .

Right, it's all a crap shoot but we pretty much know who it's down to. For roczen not to take the championship he's gonna have to screw up pretty bad. Lol

Never say never…… just a few years ago, Pourcel had the championship wrapped up with 1 round to go as all he needed was an OK ride in both motos and he'd be champ. Well a crash and dislocated shoulder in the first moto ruined his National Championship and allowed Trey Canard to snatch the National Championship that year. It's not likely, but Kroc hasn't had a disastrous moto all season….. one little thing and he loses 25 points in a moto and it's on for the final moto of the season.

He's been the most consistent rider of the year so far, but it takes 24 motos to decide the championship, I'm just glad it's not over already. They still have to race hard enough to make this last race count. I like the competition and nobody running away with it. Both Kroc and Dungey would be deserving Champions based on the year so far, but only 1 can win.

I just don't think Roczen will have those type results next year on RCH. Time will tell, I just don't think he will.

I know this is going to come to everyone as a complete SHOCK......But after releasing a press release two weeks ago that Bubba would be back on the gate at the Utah National, he is now not going to be there. I just read that both the Stewarts will not be in Utah for the race.

Did anyone take me up on my bet earlier in the week? Nah, I didn't think so.

They also are saying that the track is new and improved this year. I personally think the track sucks for an outdoor national. Another shocker.......they trucked in loads of SAND to improve the racing surface (just what we need, another sand track). They also fixed the landings on most of the jumps, and said it "flows" better. In the video I saw, still looks like it sucks. 50% of rain, could have Mudders back to back weeks, and that could open the championship race wide open again in the 450 class.

Press day video confirms this track sucks... This is not a mx track in my opinion. I hope this is the last time in Utah... Bring back Southwick!

But loneranger, you must not have seen the video I saw. The one where they are talking about how they improved the soil by adding a bunch of sand, and fixed the jumps to have nice landings that are not harsh now. It was all good, and it was an awesome track now.

I am with you........Utah SUCKS bad, and needs to go.

Tomac was riding well at the time, Trey was not doing as well at the time of selection. Guys get hot at different times, and Tomac was doing well at the time after coming into the racing from injury.

Tomas was doubted by many at the beginning of the season. Lots of "he can't cut the big class" talk. People were saying he's like a jake weimer. But then he really turned it on and rallied back to his peak riding potential for sure. Good pick for mxdn.

Back