we need your help

Dear pit racers about a month ago we had 5 bikes stolen in st. Clairsville Ohio. We are looking for any information on the whereabouts of the bikes . If you may know who might have stolen them or may have them please let us know. As a reward for the return of the bike or who has them. I will give you a team autograph monster energy pro circuit Kawasaki crew shirt. thankyou
Bikes stolen...
2011 crf 450 2007 crf 450 2010 crf150 2012 kxf450 2009 kxf 110 pit bike .
Contact me by text 3046508425

Try to get some pics up, some of us are on Craigslist all day long looking for deals. Never know when a bike pops up that rings a bell. Try to put info as far as distinctive marks and aftermarket parts to.

They're being wheelied in Baltimore or Cleveland. East 115th st and buckeye in Cleveland is where all the hot bikes go. To there and pretend to be a buyer. They sell cash money only dog. No titles. What's that?!

Got that tip from a guy I took care of in the ICUs. Regular scumbag who appreciated my caregiving. Gave me that tip.

2012 kawi. 450

Attachments

• IMG_20140821_113009.jpg
    IMG_20140821_113009.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 132
Dude. My bike got jacked by the same ring of thugs. They're gone. Unfortunately. But that's life. It's doubtful you'll get them back. Police won't even attempt to go get them even with a ton of evidence.

They send their low level idiots out into the country and offer em drugs for bikes. Then they transport em back to cleveland.

All those bikes were stolen for a couple balls of crack and maybe $300-$500. Then the big guys behind the operation sell em for fair black market stolen value. Whatever the hell that is.

Back