Smith Road Split Practice Sunday 12-6

mastiffmom

PR Addict
Attention Riders, due to the excessive rain last night we will be canceling practice this evening, we have been bringing in dirt all week and reshaping the track, it will be too soft for riding as a result of the rain and new dirt combo. We will hosting a make-up practice this Sunday (8-24-14) It will be 12-4 bikes only and 4-6 quads/3-wheelers can join as well.

I thought some of the changes were in the right direction today. I hope this place continues to improve. 2 Thoughts. 1 the gravel in the back corner seemed odd I mean why is there gravel there? Also the greasy s corner coming out of the back before the whoops should be rerouted or opened up somehow. That section just seems like a bad idea. Overall I liked the refinement on the existing jumps and the new jump in back was fun. Track was good today.

Last edited:
The amount of gravel on the track was definitely not a good addition. My chest didn't like that very much. Along with a few greasy spots that were hard to grab any traction. Otherwise the track is shaping up really nice. It would be awesome to be able to hit the big front uphill triple again. 450 pinned from the corner couldn't even get close to clearing it

The amount of gravel on the track was definitely not a good addition. My chest didn't like that very much. Along with a few greasy spots that were hard to grab any traction. Otherwise the track is shaping up really nice. It would be awesome to be able to hit the big front uphill triple again. 450 pinned from the corner couldn't even get close to clearing it

What jump are you referring to?

After the table-table in the front, you make a left hand turn and I'm talking about the jump right after that going up the hill.

Back