2004 YZ125 Silencer

I don't think they changed much of anything on the two strokes them years, just google the part and it should tell the years of fitment.

Just curious as to where or what site you found this on? Not questioning what you said or anything. i just couldnt find anything when i did a search. The subframes are the same and the bikes look the same so im like well they should fit. Haha

Searched a few parts sites for an 04 yz125 silencer, the parts specifies what years it will also fit. All said 02-present or 02-14.

I was pretty sure they didn't change em at all since then, should mean yz parts in general should be cheap. lol

Yea $40. The one on the bike is a turbinecore 2 and i dont like it so im goning to buy the stock one. Then sell the turbinecore

There ya go, sell the pipe you got now for that and break even. Have you ever tried a pro circut factory sound? Thats what I used to run on smokers.

No i havent. I would actually rather get a 304/r304/factory sound or a fmf shorty than the stock one but i couldnt find any on ebay for less than $80 used.

Back