A Battle Sized Thanks

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
I'm going to attempt this, please throw me under the bus if I forget anyone. I'd like to thank my wife and my girls that are helping me more and more each year, my mom and dad for continuing to put up with this nonsense, and all of our sponsors this year, you all have been excellent, Pat from Huntington Bank, Joe Evener with Germain Ford, Mark Spillman with Sherwin Williams, who painted miles of fence boards, Harold Goings with Franklin Equipment, Brad Byers with G&J Pepsi, Conor McGuire with Honda of Marysville Motorsports, Scott from Rival, Kevin and Jason up at Mid-Ohio Honda, Brett and Rick at Tucker Rocky, Mark at Richardson Glass, Mike Ivers with Sunstar, Eric with SRS Suspension, Jake at Six5 Designs, Jeff Emery at RR Pipeline, Cody at Crenos, Tad with IHOP, Chuck Day with PR.com, Jutt Wood with Downtown Cycles, Boris with Motorex, Mark Hyde with KTM, Josh Klem with Moto-Options, Rich with Thermotec, Alex with the AMA.....Whewwwhhh now for the really important part, my volunteers and helpers (in no order): Brian Finckel, Scoob, Aaron and Big Dave, Brian and Nikki Wood, Jason-Tina Rogers and Family, Seth-Nicole-Tyler-Tanner, Brian and Jenny Purdy, Kip Davis, Dave and Jimmy Hoover, Brent McKee, Ron Hall, Jimmy-Ben-Ernest Fouts, Matt and Jessica Winland, Rick and Jordan Barnes, Collin Beverly, Galen R. and Seth Weaver, Josh Fulton, Cory and Amber, Steve Ward, Connie Sickles, Amy Dotts, Whitney Bingham, Jessica Edwards, Jimmy, Nate, Jarrett, Dan, Jim and Lisa Chapman, Wally and guys, Abe, Ron p., Eric and Misty, Scooba Steve, Andrew, Ryan, Austin Clark, Jared McCoy, Sasquatch James Thompson, Kurt Mosher and Adam Johnson, Dave Smith, Derek Everett -Nicole Himes, Brad Adams, the Coad Family, Ohio Crew - Brittany, Brandon Robinson, my neighbors, and last but certainly not least the ohio motocross community. This group has accomplished much ground this year and in years past, it takes an village, but we are lucky to have a city of people supporting us. Thanks everyone.

Last edited:
So many good people involved in the efforts. What's cool is seeing so much passion to go along with it! My family, friends and I thank each and every one of you. Briarcliff is the place Jack got started and I appreciate the bond it created for our family. I had some old friends from back in my hey day stop in and they said it was like watching my dad and I at the races. No better compliment in the world. It would have been my dad's 68th birthday ta boot, cool. I never dreamed I would be doing this some 24 years later.

Back