Malvern, Kames Sat. Night series, Aug. 30

MalvernMX

PR Addict
Sign up for this Saturday nights race will begin at 2 pm. Pre race practice at 3:30, and racing will start about 5ish. Free camping. Campfires and pet allowed.

We will also be having our normal before race practice for bikes and quads from 8:30-2:30. $25/rider.

Note: Everyone will be charged the $10 entry fee for the race. If you leave before 3 pm, you will get a refund.

Not this weekend Jason...soon though. I am going to make one of these Saturday night races...maybe two. Been talking it up with some buddies. Have fun all...

Hello Jason,
Can you tell me if the quads will be 1st or last in the moto order for this round?
Just need to know for work...I work mids and need to know how much time to take off.
Thanks, Rocky

If I were you I would plan on taking the most time off needed. I believe that is usually a game time decision. If you end up getting done early you will have some free time to yourself or you could go surprise the peeps at work and show up early.

Disclaimer: In no way, shape, or form do I speak for the powers to be at Malvern MX.

Back