Youngstown MX open Saturday,Sunday and LABOR DAY

Youngstown MX

PR Addict
Open this Saturday,Sunday and LABOR DAY!!!!
10:30am-4. 20$
240 Sinter,Ct
Youngstown,Oh
Contact Tim 7246991445
We may change some times due to weather. Check before you come!!!

If practice is an am on monday I'll be running on 28hrs without sleep, might wanna alert the emt's when I get there. Hahaha

Just went over the bike and cleaned my gear, I am ready for tomorrow. Looks like I will be inside today so I am cleaning house.

I'm at work till 7:30 tomorrow morn, gonna be a long couple days. I'll be sleeping in the truck waiting on everyone to show up. Hahaha

^^^^ If you want anything from sheets ( sub, breakfast sandwhich or drink ) send me a text . I am leaving here at 9:30am....I don't know if pip is going. Haven't heard from him.

We got the perfect amount of rain The track is in perfect riding condition for this Labor Day. Come on out and enjoy!!!!

Track was groomed as usual. Thanks Tim! Track dried out as the day went on and I was on point. Shout out to number #23 on the KTM for giving me pointers on hitting the ruts and also a big Thanks to Ben S. ( KX250F ) from PA for letting me use his tools after the spill I had on the track and info on handlebar height. Arm pump went away instantly and kept going lap after lap. At the end I got over heated and ran out of fluids so I had to go.

Last edited:
I woulda let you take mine out, I'd love to see what you can do on your own track. Lol if you ever need an extra hand to open more lemme know. I wouldn't want nothing out of it other then a little track time and I have buddy's that feel the same way.

Back