My 1985 RM125 For Sale

Are you still looking at the KX?
So many great bikes to be had...... So little garage room :(

So many great bikes to be had...... So little garage room :(

You are so right. Resist, delay, resist. If all else fails, tell the budget office before the purchase so it gets shutdown with a "what would you do with it, you don't have room, or stop being silly".

I keep looking at this amazing 85 and thinking about the possibilities with the 84 RM125 I picked up a few weeks ago.

I just watched a decent, complete '74 Elsinore CR250 sell on Craigslist in Lexington, KY - listed at $1,500.00. I went as far a talking to the guy while he still had and stalled just long enough for it to sell.

Someone please buy Misstheflip's '85 RM - I look twice a day to see if it is still there.o_O

OBA - Old Bike Addiction is infectious and so far incurable. My only consolation is knowing others on Pitracer have the disease much worse than me.

Now to the serious stuff - KX - what KX?????? :)

Last edited:
I'd love to have that bike! Lots of memories there -- my first ever brand new bike was an '85 RM125, and it's also the only bike that was given to me. My Dad bought it for me for 16th BDay present! Every other bike I've had I bought with my own money.

Heck, for all I know that might be my old bike!

85rm2-sm.jpg

Reactions: DTS
I want to convert the 85 to an 84 so I will buy yours Dano and you buy the 85.
Anyway if you wait to long it will be gone.
1982 RM 250 for sale. Fresh motor . Bearings and just gone through!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 213
I'd love to have that bike! Lots of memories there -- my first ever brand new bike was an '85 RM125, and it's also the only bike that was given to me. My Dad bought it for me for 16th BDay present! Every other bike I've had I bought with my own money.

Heck, for all I know that might be my old bike!

View attachment 46365
Pit,
I remember Gollan's Honda in Warren has 2 leftover 85' RM125's at one time and they were listed for $1100 I believe. I wanted one soooo bad, but we just couldn't afford it at the time. How did yours run?

Hey! Who's that skinny kid on your old RM? Was that at Amherst? Did you buy the '82? I kinda want this bike now! --L*64

I got a bit of info last week, here's what I know. Gates will be open Friday afternoon/evening for primitive camping, no practice Friday, race Saturday. Closest hotels/motels are in Campbellsville, about 20 miles north of the track. The track owner is Zac Hickerson his email contact is zhick245@hotmail.com seems like a good guy and he is quick to answer any questions.

Back