WW Motocross Park - jacksonville, FL

John250

PR Founding Father
They held their first real race there this weekend. Would be awesome if they have a race the weekend after Daytona, or even during the week. I read they tamed the track down a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful facility and great people. I don't think it was really to the point it needed tamed down. Looks like they changed the front section a bit to put in the starting gate and most likely restructure for wet spots.

Not sure Kelly. I just read that on another site. A guy that lives close said they tamed it down a bit. Looks to have a couple HUGE table tops. The one looks like it is 150 foot!

It is/was huge, but it was safe. Nice rounded landing. The owner junior was more excited than I was when Zack fired it on a 125. At the time he didn't think it was doable an a 125.

Last edited:
Made the mistake not going up there last March. Definitely want to plan this trip around hitting it. Would like to leave a few days early and stop there on the way down.

Hmmm....we've been tossing aroung the idea of hitting Daytona SX this next year...

I have a studio condo for rent. Bike Week. You like to party and have fun.....worth the price of admission for sure!!

Back