WW Motocross Park - jacksonville, FL

John250

PR Founding Father
They held their first real race there this weekend. Would be awesome if they have a race the weekend after Daytona, or even during the week. I read they tamed the track down a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lotts24

PR Elite
Beautiful facility and great people. I don't think it was really to the point it needed tamed down. Looks like they changed the front section a bit to put in the starting gate and most likely restructure for wet spots.

John250

PR Founding Father
Not sure Kelly. I just read that on another site. A guy that lives close said they tamed it down a bit. Looks to have a couple HUGE table tops. The one looks like it is 150 foot!

MalvernMX

It is/was huge, but it was safe. Nice rounded landing. The owner junior was more excited than I was when Zack fired it on a 125. At the time he didn't think it was doable an a 125.

Last edited:

John250

PR Founding Father
Made the mistake not going up there last March. Definitely want to plan this trip around hitting it. Would like to leave a few days early and stop there on the way down.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Hmmm....we've been tossing aroung the idea of hitting Daytona SX this next year...

John250

PR Founding Father
I have a studio condo for rent. Bike Week. You like to party and have fun.....worth the price of admission for sure!!