Daytona Bike Week / SX Condo for rent

John250

PR Founding Father
It
TI room.jpg
TI poolside.jpg
TI hottub.jpg

It is never too early to start planning a trip south in the spring or a trip to the Daytona Pro / Amateur SX. I have a ocean view studio Condo (sleeps 4) that I will rent you in Daytona Beach Shores. March 8 - 15 (BIKE WEEK). Has seperate bedroom, full kitchen, one bath. New furniture, flat screen TVs, mattress and carpet last year. Heated Pool, jacuzzi, Gas Grills and new patio furniture. $800 for March 8 - 15 (Bike Week)....NO TAXES. You pay me, and I give you the keys for the week. Awesome deal. Call me if your interested. 937-603-3120. Share on your pages, so maybe some of your friends are interested!

Last edited:
Anyone have that Daytona Florida riding buzz? Wanting to get something set up for in March? Daytona SX 10 minutes. Pax track is 35 minutes. Bithlo.........WW is 90 miles. Lots of places to ride, plus you can stay on the beach a few days, see a little bit of Bike Week in the evenings. It is a Motorcycling experience. I would love to get these weeks rented by the end of the year!

Nice room stayed in it last year not alot of noise at night nice place to stay cant make it this year or I would rent it again

Anyone have that Daytona Florida riding buzz? Wanting to get something set up for in March? Daytona SX 10 minutes. Pax track is 35 minutes. Bithlo.........WW is 90 miles. Lots of places to ride, plus you can stay on the beach a few days, see a little bit of Bike Week in the evenings. It is a Motorcycling experience. I would love to get these weeks rented by the end of the year!

Planning on being down there from Feb 18-March 15th. Taking the Van and the pingers. Staying at the house in New Smyrna (really Edgewater), not far from Daytona.

I am on annual leave the first week of march, would love to take this winters build down for a week. I may be interested.

First week is rented. March 8-15th is still available for those going to the amateur SX and pro supercross. Lots of tracks to ride.

Back