What is your most prideful moment while on a dirtbike?

mblair

PR Founding Father
I was somewhere in the high 20's Joe. Don't remember exactly where I finished. I know in the first moto I was as high as 8th and ran in the top 15 for about 20 minutes then I hit the wall badly!! You would think that I would have learned form that and got into shape but had too much fun doing too many other things to take it seriously.

John250

PR Founding Father
Mark's wife is still in the motorcycling world. She is a sales rep for KK Motorcycle Supply. We were just talking about him at KRW.

My moment was qualifying out of the regional at Red Bud for Loretta's. I am one of the worlds worst mud riders and qualified in probably one of the muddiest races Ive been in that day.

baxterj787

PR Addict
Proud: I recall outrunning Mark Burkhart to the first turn several times (yes, at KW) in 1997. Winning Open B (98-99) and +25 (99-00) at Summit County Indoors on a CR500 stands out too. Winning HVY A and +25 at a DMC mudder in 1999 or 2000 (again on a CR500) Why oh why did I serve so much time on those delicious 500s?

Shameful: Running out of gas in front of God and everybody at KW just after the tunnel jump in 1997... At least it was a short push back to the pit area. Having my RM pee gas all over Stott810's van on the way to BC a few years back. No only did the van stink for three or so weeks, but I smoked out the pit area when it finally started!

I remember Mark Musselman riding that "funny sounding" 600 LC4 at the '88 500 National too.

NQ1965

PR Elite
Hard to beat the feeling of your first holeshot.

OOOOOH Sh*t!!! How'd I pull this off????...... keep it together, keep it together......:D

mx6tim

PR Member
Probably winning the 35+ B World Poice&Fire Games in 2011 up at Long Island MX park the week after hurricane Sandy flooded the city. Basically the MXDN for us public service folks. Ready for Budds Creek June '15!

beamer315

PR Addict
Probably winning the 35+ B World Poice&Fire Games in 2011 up at Long Island MX park the week after hurricane Sandy flooded the city. Basically the MXDN for us public service folks. Ready for Budds Creek June '15!
Hat was a fun time. Throw some of them pics up of me layn the scooter flat off that big table. That could qualify as a good moment for myself.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Most memorable moment was getting off the learnings bike, and getting a real machine. Eat your heart out Hershey!

mx6tim

PR Member
Screenshot_2014-09-10-08-26-00.jpg