WRMC 2-man / 4-hour Harescramble Race Sunday Sept. 14

Western Reserve Motorcycle Club will be holding their annual 2-man/4-hour harescramble Sunday August 14.

Gates open and sign-up starts at 10:00, race starts at noon. $20 per rider.

This is a CRA points event. Big bikes only - no pee wees, mini's or quads.

Does the CRA offer $10 one day memberships? I saw that they were offered for the last Big Gam mx race.

I may run it this year, gotta find out tomorrow if I have a partner. Im on midnights so I don't know that I'll be feeling upto it but I'm sure I'll get talked into it. Haha

Good time, those laps were no joke. I didn't stay in very long, my partner dislocated his shoulder out there so I called it quits to. Theres always next year!

What a great day of racing, beautiful weather. Had approximately 200 riders, with a good number of them riding in the "Ironman" class, which is all four hours by yourself. Lots of spectators as well.

Transponders were used and went off flawlessly. The only exception was a rider walking into the scoring barn with his helmet/transponder tag in hand looking for his lost camelback. This resulted in his team being scored with a 5 minute lap when everyone else was running between 10:30 and 14 minutes. I guess three pre-race announcements and a sign on the door just wasn't enough to get the point across to stay away from the scoring area.

Just for future reference, "Lost and Found" is at the sign-up building, not the electronic scoring area.

What a great day of racing, beautiful weather. Had approximately 200 riders, with a good number of them riding in the "Ironman" class, which is all four hours by yourself. Lots of spectators as well.

Transponders were used and went off flawlessly. The only exception was a rider walking into the scoring barn with his helmet/transponder tag in hand looking for his lost camelback. This resulted in his team being scored with a 5 minute lap when everyone else was running between 10:30 and 14 minutes. I guess three pre-race announcements and a sign on the door just wasn't enough to get the point across to stay away from the scoring area.

Just for future reference, "Lost and Found" is at the sign-up building, not the electronic scoring area.
Lol maybe he just wanted to place better.

Back