Log Road Vintage AMA National

Awesome day track was perfect. The boys at log road do an excellent job. Only 3 hour drive too! Jack looks to be out for the rest of the series. College soccer is 6 days week. Went 3-1 in plus 40 B and 2-3 in Evo 3 250 B . Home by 6 oclock. Detour looked god on the 53E !!!

Just like Mike said, excellent track, well run races and a fun day. Really different dirt sandy and loamy even after the water truck it was never muddy, I had the same tear off on all day and tossed it in the trash tonight.

And 5 lap moto's, that might be the perfect race.

Mike - I ate your roost for that whole 2nd moto and all the way to the finish line-good ride. I had a piece a sand show up in my mouth at about 7:30 - 1/2 hr from home. What was real interesting was that there wasn't a rock at that place yesterday and we somehow brought them all to the surface. Great track for sure and weather to match.

Mike - I ate your roost for that whole 2nd moto and all the way to the finish line-good ride. I had a piece a sand show up in my mouth at about 7:30 - 1/2 hr from home. What was real interesting was that there wasn't a rock at that place yesterday and we somehow brought them all to the surface. Great track for sure and weather to match.
Bill

That was an epic battle, you got me in the second race good riding.

Thanks. I think you mean I roosted you correct? If so picture that for 5 laps....I actually have light welts on my arms. If I did roost you sorry!

I took it easy my first moto of the second set of motos, I knew you were haulin in that sand. I am a little sore today ...long motos. Great battling with you, you did win the overall.

Last edited:
Back