Website Upgrade

day181

PR Elite
Staff member
PR has been upgraded to Xenforo 4.1. There are a couple new features you might be interested in.

1. Easier reply w/ quote. You no longer have to reply with the entire quote or manually edit the quote. Just highlight the part you want to quote and hit reply as seen here:

caption1.jpg

2. Account Upgrades. We kicked off the new account upgrades feature with a "no banner ads" upgrade. We'll think of more down the road but if you're ready to argue about flaggers for hours on end without all those annoying banner ads click here:

caption2.jpg

Enjoy!

I signed up for the upgrade, don't care about the banners they don't even come up on the mobile. Just wanted to support the site, keep up the great work!

k0, The whole site doesn't work with a Droid? Can you take screenshots of what you're seeing and send them to me? 888 991- 3023

Thanks,

Chuck

Sorry Chuck, I should have been more specific. The site works great. I just can't get the easier reply w/ quote to work with the Droid.

Thanks for the feedback. Developing for mobile devices is always tricky. It will eventually level out to a common os much like Apple and PC.

Back