WRMC open ride - Saturday, Sept 27 (day before the MX race)

Western Reserve Motorcycle Club will be holding an open ride day on the MX and Pee Wee track on Saturday, September 27 from 11:00 until 3:00. $25.

This is the day before our CRA MX race. Free overnight camping with the $10 gate fee to cover Sunday's race.

Last practice and MX and race of the year. Make a weekend of it - eat some good food from Bob's Bitchin Kitchen along with plenty of cold beverages.

Last edited:
Make up flat track Sept 27??

Email I got today says Oct 11. Is it both?
Ahhhh Sturd, you are correct. Thanks for catching that.

Our make up Flat track will be on Oct 11, the same day as our GP race. GP races start at 11:00, and flat track practice starts at 4:00,

$10 gate fee gets you in for both events.

We will be having early sign-up for Sunday's race at the Saturday practice from 2:00 - 4:00.

For Sunday:

Gates open at 7:00

Practice at 9:00

Sign-up closes at 10:30 (no late sign-ups due to transponders being used)

Race at 11:00.

I had never rode at the track before yesterday. Loved the layout, the jumps, etc. Loved it all, except I thought I somehow ended up on the flat track through all the turns. The turns are amazing, or at least their paths. They would be amazing if they had nice long ruts going through them you could get in and hold it open.

I was confused on why between every session they would scrape all the tiny ruts that were trying to form & moisture off the track and then water the hardpack that was underneath.. created a dusty highway by the end of the day.

Saturdays practice was great....track was awesome. I love the layout and the fun step-ups! It did get a little hard packed later on Sunday but thank God I watched the weather and knew it would be dry and I picked the right tires for the conditions!! Thanks WRMC for a great weekend for the whole family and we will see you at the GP!

Saturdays practice was great....track was awesome. I love the layout and the fun step-ups! It did get a little hard packed later on Sunday but thank God I watched the weather and knew it would be dry and I picked the right tires for the conditions!! Thanks WRMC for a great weekend for the whole family and we will see you at the GP!
Bull. Knew it'd be dry lol. What'd you get compensated with to post this?!
What kinda ice screws were you running in your tires?

Bull. Knew it'd be dry lol. What'd you get compensated with to post this?!
What kinda ice screws were you running in your tires?
lol....there is this thing called the weather channel....and you can even watch it on your phone....you should try it...lol

Lmao......I agree that the weather channel told me it would be hot and dry but thats not an excuse for a poorly prepped track! I knew it was going to be dry and hard packed because its WRMC. I was mentally prepared for it so I still had a fantastic time!

I couldn't ride anyway so my only complaint was the temperature of the beer. lol My buddy raced my bike though and scuffed my graphics all up when he slid out in a corner though because it was so dry... :mad:

Back