Brrraaaaap!

Meister

PR Founding Father
Uh oh!

Attachments

• IMG_0693.jpg
    IMG_0693.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 191
Wow. Daddy Meister. I know you'll be as cool as your dad. Remember when he helped me get all the water out of my CR250 engine when I sank it in your pond? Good times.
Congrats and don't let him grow up to do Larocco's leap!

It was a pleasure meeting the Meister family this weekend, thanks for introducing yourselves to me. Congrats again. Funny how we start thinking of toys for the kids when they are still camping in the mommy tent! My wife was on full bed rest when I called her to grab the truck and meet me in Newark, I had found a go kart! She showed up in her PJs. I had a go kart, JR 50 and 2 mini quads bought before Jack was born. Lol. I just wanted him to have options. Matt.

I am thrilled for Jerad and Courtney! They will be amazing parents! Jerad is an amazing referee - He is always kind, calm, yet firm and structured in his conversations with riders and those are the qualities needed for being a parent as well. Unless of course he has a little girl, then all of that will go out the window.. lol

Congrats Mr. & Mrs. Meister . Got to pick up a nice little archery outfit too to bring that child up right - MX track and the deer woods !

I am thrilled for Jerad and Courtney! They will be amazing parents! Jerad is an amazing referee - He is always kind, calm, yet firm and structured in his conversations with riders and those are the qualities needed for being a parent as well. Unless of course he has a little girl, then all of that will go out the window.. lol
Quit socializing and get results posted missy!

Congrats!

You will be great parents, at the Detroit SX Court took my 4 year old to the bathroom for me and it she thought it was the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Quit socializing and get results posted missy!

Sorry - I am at work now.. lol Oh and by the way, you are going to have to ask me several times before I will post them - sort of like SOMEONE who had to be called several times to signup on Sunday! I FINALLY had to break out the 1-eared donkey request to get you to listen to me! lol

Just kidding, I am going to work on them when I get home.. geesh..give a girl some time will ya..

Thanks for the kind words! Moto family is like our second family, so it means a lot. Were 8 weeks in and I'm already PW hunting and first bow browsing.. haha oh, and camper shopping for races and hunting trips (no more "roughing it").. and house shopping for a little more room.. this is going to be expensive.. lol

Congratulations Brutha! You two are great people and you will be even better parents! For your sake I hope that kid wants to be a dancer...lol... cuz if that kids anything like you he will jump anything! ! Really happy for you both. Oh yeah... thanks for trying to pull me over the table to table. I'm just old and scared anymore! Ah well, maybe someday.

Thanks for the kind words! Moto family is like our second family, so it means a lot. Were 8 weeks in and I'm already PW hunting and first bow browsing.. haha oh, and camper shopping for races and hunting trips (no more "roughing it").. and house shopping for a little more room.. this is going to be expensive.. lol

got my toyhauler, perfect for ya guys meister

Back