Best tire prices

Tom

PR Elite
I'm looking for a set of mx51 tires. Where the best prices. 08 yz450f back is 120/80/19 Thanks

IMO motosport has some of the best prices on all moto stuff, including tires, and some of the fastest shipping times as well..

I prefer to support my local shop by spending the extra ten bucks a tire and not having to wait, plus if you get shipped out a bad tire your most likely stuck with it.

A lot of guys do, but he asked for the best prices, which 9 times out of 10, are not at the local shop. I, myself don't have money to toss in the garbage, with todays economy saving an extra 10 dollars, saving an extra 10 dollars that could go in the gas tank, or toward the next grocery bill.

Motosport always has a 20-45% off tire sale, like twice a year. And I feel like they're due for one soon. Wait it out a little while longer.

How about Beechmont Motorsports? Lol. I like Rocky Mountain, especially with the discounts from attending OMA races. Rocky price is 116.98 for both 51s! Not a 51 fan though, they chunk off too easy.

51s chunk bad but i just put on new 52s front and rear and am very happy with them. I usually dont notice much with a new tire but I really really like these! Cant say anything about how they hold up though, hopefully better than the 51! 51 is AWFUL for chunking.

Its nice to read there are still people willing to support their Local business. Come visit our trackside support trailer at the next OMA race and well get you a deal on that mx51 your looking for..

Greg
Motosports MD
Www.motosportsmd.com
440-724-0618

Back