Thank's Malvern.

nitrofish

PR Addict
WOW!! That's what motocross is all about. Long practices, four lap motos. The track was technical with elevation changes, ruts, breaking bumps and multi lines. Track prep was awesome and the track stayed moist all day. We were done racing by 3.

I want to thank the Roger's family for all their hard work it sure showed. It sure was great to see some old friends and new friends yesterday.

It was a great weekend all the way around. I love the fall weather! 165 for open practice Saturday, about 240 for the night race. Sunday we had a little over 200. Not huge numbers but for this late in the season and not being a special event (Battle race or Pro day) we will take it!!! I really do appreciate everyone coming out to spend their weekend with us.

Was gonna post pretty much the same. Was packed up by 3, motos 6&10.
Prepping before and after quads made all the difference to a perfect track all day, thanks!

That's how racing is done, I think Jason has brought back the good old days of motocross racing, other promotors including myself are taking notes! Good job Malvern Mx, it doesn't get any better than this. Thanks for listening to what the riders want!!! The northern motocross dynasty has set the bar pretty high.

Awesome day we had a blast. Weather was almost perfect (temp could of been a little warmer for me) to help with track conditions and it stayed super tacky all day.

Great track. Great event. Been there racing with my son and yesterday was the first day I decided to race. Awesome time. Thanks

I had a great time as well. Took a bunch of pictures. I'll get a gallery up later today...

Moto-Revolution-Series-1.jpg

Moto-Revolution-Series-2.jpg

Moto-Revolution-Series-3.jpg

Moto-Revolution-Series-4.jpg

Moto-Revolution-Series-5.jpg

Moto-Revolution-Series-6.jpg

Moto-Revolution-Series-7.jpg

Moto-Revolution-Series-8.jpg

Track conditions were AMAZING. Thanks to Jason and the rest of the crew for the expert track prep, and smoothly run program.

I just wish you guys were closer. 2.5 hours one way is a hell of a haul... The boy had a blast at the battle race and begs to return.

Back