BC Open Riding 9-20 & 9-21

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Open this weekend, new trail loop sections included. All tracks open and prepped. We will not be open the following weekend. Here is your chance to ride BC before October!

lol, another prime example of the we need it now age of society........

What? The track is built, although it was a bit blue grooved. Hey, it gets dark early this time of the year. I don't think it is too much to ask. I know you had a secret quad race type thing under the lights this past weekend, us 2 wheel fellars don't get the same love? Screw it, I'm going elsewhere. :)

You sir have been riding at BC longer than anyone, including myself....I don't how, but its a fact. You should know we open at 11. Now go make dirt angels in the BC soil.

On an epic scale of 1-6, 6 being the gnarliest of gnar, I give it a 3.0, which is great for a Saturday. To give you an idea, most of our days this year wouldn't have gotten a 1 on the epic scale. So, a decent day today. We seemed to have found our prep mojo again. Thanks everyone.

Any idea on how tomorrow is looking? I'm guessing we will have to wait and see what happens over night?

Well no rain here, and the hourly and the radar shows nothing this morning. It's like it all dispersed. Heading out to prep open at 11.

First time going to Briarcliff yesterday, track was amazing, had a blast. Thanks for that awesome prep. The only bad part was the whoops on the entry/exit road, you should really redo that goat trail of a road.

First time going to Briarcliff yesterday, track was amazing, had a blast. Thanks for that awesome prep. The only bad part was the whoops on the entry/exit road, you should really redo that goat trail of a road.
There's a method to that madness. It's to keep you goats from racing before you get to your pit... Is one heck of a ride though. Better than it was so be thankful. ;)

Yeah, I was able to get out today. Had my puss pants on though. Wasn't really feeling it. Good times nonetheless. Even took a few laps on the C track and hit the trails. Now I have to get a brake pedal as I gave TBO's his back. Thanks again TBO.

Have a great week all...

Reactions: TBO
Back