OIR race Sunday 9/21

Nick46

PR Addict
We will be raciñg this Sunday 9/21. This is an OMA sanctioned mx race. Gates will open at 6, practice at 8:30, with racing to follow.Gate fee: $10- first class: $25- second class: $20- third class: $15 . This is our last race for the year, so put everything else on the back burner and come on out and enjoy some fall moto!

We are still on for tomorrow, looks like rain will be out by morning (fingers crossed). Track is sealed in and ready for mother nature

Thanks OIR, OMA and Mother Nature! Great day, the kid loves the track. Beautiful fall day, great peeps from sign up to announcing, efficiently run, all good start to finish. Home in time to watch ball games and have a few cold ones. Thanks again. Matt,Jess and Jack.

X 2 ^^^. Epic fail by the weatherman. Once again they predict a washout and the day couldn't have been any better. Track was perfect. Thanks OIR Great time.

X 2 ^^^. Epic fail by the weatherman. Once again they predict a washout and the day couldn't have been any better. Track was perfect. Thanks OIR Great time.

Good meeting you in person yesterday, Matthew did a great job and it looked like all the 65s had a blast. Matt (Jack's dad)

Agree 100%. Those who got scared by the bad forecast really missed out. Ended up being a beautiful day, and the track was just about perfect. I even managed to steal an overall from saplakc, who was probably just still shaken up over the loss of his canopy that the wind decided to destroy.

Track was definetly perfect. Deserved a much larger crowd.
A good part of me was hoping for a sweet mud ride though lol
Thanks to OIR for braving the forecast.

Good meeting you all. Lol. Yeah. That little laceration to my finger caused me to crash in the turn!!!! Great day. Minus the gust of wind that costed me 140.00 bucks.

A big thanks to everyone that said to heck with the forecast, and came out to race! We were going to open no matter what, unless we got flooded out. As it turned out we had a great day, track ended up to be pretty good, and everyone seemed to have a great time. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Agree 100%. Those who got scared by the bad forecast really missed out. Ended up being a beautiful day, and the track was just about perfect. I even managed to steal an overall from saplakc, who was probably just still shaken up over the loss of his canopy that the wind decided to destroy.
Well, we both made mistakes in the 2nd Moto but you made the last one! I have a blast chasing you around the track except for the roost. The kid said he is buying me a roost guard so he doesn't have to look at my golf ball sized bruises on my torso anymore.

Back