JGR Team

JB_519

PR Addict
Just seen the release from JGR welcoming Justin Barcia and Weston Peick . Not much of a Barcia fan but cool to see Peicks hard work pay off !

It will be interesting to see if with that kind of support what type results Peick gets. Has he got to where he is (around a 5th to 10th place guy), or can he make that next step and be a podium guy? I think it is a great step in the right direction for Barcia. I am not a fan of his, but I think you will see his results improve. I read he hated the new Hondas.

It will be interesting to see if with that kind of support what type results Peick gets. Has he got to where he is (around a 5th to 10th place guy), or can he make that next step and be a podium guy? I think it is a great step in the right direction for Barcia. I am not a fan of his, but I think you will see his results improve. I read he hated the new Hondas.

That's because they use the duel exhaust from a '79 Camaro.

Love Peick's aggression, hope the cooperate world dose not restrain him.

Anybody riding out of that jgr rig is supplied with the best equipment to win. If peick wins jgr keeps him. If not they'll be two more guys in that rig two years from now.

i had also heard rumor of JGR starting a AX team.... once again as far as i know a rumor. But heard it was gonna be McDade, Ames, Gibby, and i think one more on the team. If so i would say JGR dominates AX this season.

Back