Chris Knox....your excuse is gone!

Do you mean to tell me all I have to do to lose the gut is eat right and exercise? WTF, Why did no one tell me this long ago? I could have been a mega supernova moto star had I known that back in the 90's
Be right back, I have to run to Whole foods and get my bird seed diet food and run 15 miles.... or, I can eat this delicious fun size Baby Ruth...mmmmm. that was good....well, time for a nap.

I'd like to look at this another way. Based on a case study of 1, my belly is clearly built in personal protective equipment.

In the past year I broke a femur, parted with my ACL and MCL, tore my calf, and mistreated my shoulder. The day after a race my neck, arms, and legs ache.

Never has my belly been injured, hurt, sore, or complained the next day - not once! I feed it a beer and a burger after a race and it is always ready for more.... I meant racing not beer..... OK well that too.

Evindence clearly shows without my belly that I would likely have ruptured my spleen, bruised a liver, perforated an intestine or something else awful.

Then there is the stealth factor. Nobody worries about me beating them when we are at the starting gate and if I do they have this excuse, "clearly had a really bad race, even the fat guy beat me."

Knox you are not as large as you like to make out! There are plenty of larger statured riders there. When are you going to stop running your mouth and start riding you pu$$y???

Hershey.......He might need a little stiffer springs than you, I am just assuming that is.

Hershey.......He might need a little stiffer springs than you, I am just assuming that is.

no need for a stiffer springs. just put black plastic on that thing and you cant see where the tires are rubbing.

Looking at your pic, I have to agree with Hershey on this one.
At Mid-Ohio this year Beenridin and I were both passed by a guy about your size in our post vintage 250B class.

Back