TV Land GP RACE - Sunday October 26th

trevor145

PR Addict
2014 GP Race @ TV Land
Sunday October 26th
This is a once a year event that many claim to be the best event of the season!
Combined for this event are the all the tracks at TV Land, some woods, a grass track and some endurocross sections.A Lamans style mass start kicks off the excitement!

$5 Entry
$25 to race first class
$20 second class

http://trevorvines.com/6305/

11am - A,B,C classes
12:30pm - Youth classes
1:30pm - Jr (14-24),+25, +40
2:30 - Big Quads

GP Adult classes
45 minutes

Open A, Open B, Open C, Junior (15-24), +25, +40

Open A
Any machine with a 14" rear tire or larger.
16 years and older
A class rider - Expert rider

Open B
16 years and older
B class rider - intermediate rider

Open C
16 years and older
C class rider - beginner or novice rider.

Junior
Any machine with a 14" rear tire or larger -
Between 14 and 24 years of age.

+25
Any machine with a 14" rear tire or larger - 25 years and older.

+40
Any machine with a 14" rear tire or larger - 40 years and older.

GP Mini classes

Youth, Youth Open,
Jr mini, Sr Mini

40 minutes

Youth
Midsize machines age 7 to 12 years old. Mods allowed.

YOUTH OPEN
Up to 15 years old,
any 4 stroke (except 150R),
mods allowed.

Jr Mini
2 stroke up to 12 years old.

Sr Mini
2 stroke 13- 16 years old.
(150R OK)

tv land....jpg

Last edited:
Im going to do my best to make this event this year. GP racing is a blast!!

Awesome!
Yah Dave GP racing is a blast! I think this my 5th or 6th season for having a GP here and I always look forward to riding it. I usually try to leave the course up for a few days because it's so fun to ride the entire property here.
I hope you can make it.

I hope this is still possibly in your weekends plans John!
Also have some cool Thor swag to give away as well as 4' trophies in the big bike age divisions.
200% in the A class!!

Sorry everyone. The conditions just won't be good this weekend so the GP is off. If things don't suck, all fall, maybe we'll be able to get it in the first weekend in November.
I know that's a long shot but ya never know around here. If it were yesterday I would have been watering. Lol
Again, I'm so sorry.
I have been looking forward to this event all season.

Understand, thanks for making the tough call. Next time I won't announce that I'm coming so the weather stays decent!

Understand, thanks for making the tough call. Next time I won't announce that I'm coming so the weather stays decent!
I would much rather you guys come and have a great day here than just go through the motions for a day that won't be worth while.
And I thought it was because I posted it and tried to pump it up that it rained. In fact, I almost put in my original post that it would likely rain. Seems mother nature gets a chuckle out of watching me work my tail off. Lol.

So this weekend looks much better than the one that was cancelled. 60's and sunny!
How many of you are interested in this GP race?
I really want to set it up for Sunday but only if I have some interest. Just having open practice is easy but the GP is total blast!!!
Who's in???
Practice Saturday as well. 11am until 5pm

GP Is ON for Sunday!
Facebook had some positive feedback so we will also be adding a big quad class to the end of the day. 2:30pm for quads.

Trevor had the track really nice e today for practice !!! The GP track is looking really fun...can't wait for the am!

Really cool track today. I love 45 minute motos. Great job by Trevor and everyone at TV Land.

My first GP at TV land, you sir have a great layout ! Had a great day! My family and I thank you for letting my boy ride around on his PW and also for letting us camp saturday night too!

That is how a GP should be!

Back