Silly Season, who's going where

Weimer and Stewart are the two biggest surprises to me. I figured those two would land on a good team. Maybe like BTO or even back to TLD for Stewart. They're both young and full of potential. Those two are mind boggling to me.

Weimer is DONE. The dude gets lapped every supercross (if he qualifies) and nearly every outdoor moto. Metcalf is 84 years old.
If you were paying the contacts, would you sign them? I sure would not

I'm not that surprised by Malcom's lack of a ride . He is fast , but it seems one good finish is followed by several piss poor finishes . As it was stated on Vital he would have a great ride if he could post consistent results.

I'm not that surprised by Malcom's lack of a ride . He is fast , but it seems one good finish is followed by several piss poor finishes . As it was stated on Vital he would have a great ride if he could post consistent results.
Bingo.... And no matter what he EVER does in his career. He will always be known as James brother... nothing more. I do think he will get a ride but I am kinda hoping he just goes it alone, full on privateer. When your riding for a pay check week to week, it may help the consistence issue. I like Moochy, I hope he gets it figured out.

I think Barcia will KILL it on JGR. He has always rode hondas and everyone knows that honda's are not the quickest bikes on the line. With JB having a really aggressive style, I think the yamaha will pay off for him.

Nick Wey's 17th year being a Pro. Reed's 16th (in this country). And look how many others have come and gone in that time...

Maybe nobody likes him running people off the track?

Is this a trick question?
He'll ride for Monster and Kawasaki Japan in the GP's

I see no confirmation of that, beyond a list that doesn't list him.
Is that confirmed by Vilepotato somewhere? Or monster or Kawasaki?

If I had to bet, I'd be putting money on not riding at all.

I think RV2 won't ride. I think he is hiding and or avoiding a WADA issue. Just my thought. Why else would a guy at the top of his game leave so much mystery about what he is doing next season?

I see no confirmation of that, beyond a list that doesn't list him.
Is that confirmed by Vilepotato somewhere? Or monster or Kawasaki?
If I had to bet, I'd be putting money on not riding at all.

"The 2015 “Silly Season” has been an eventful one when compared to silly seasons of the past. With a lot of the top-tier riders in contract years and Monster Kawasaki’s Ryan Villopoto looking to head over to Europe for the MXGP World Championship, there’s a fair amount of musical chairs being played. Look for Villopoto’s press release to come out soon"
http://www.motoxaddicts.com/2014/09/23/2015-silly-season-team-updates-rider-numbers-part-2/

Back