Thanks For The Help At Malvern

Just joined PitRacer after always looking and laughing for years at all the posts that are on this site. I know a lot of you that are regulars on here by name, and I have seen a lot of you at the various tracks that I don't know personally, but have seen your name on your jersey/chest protector. I just wanted to thank everyone that helped me, or tried to help me after my get off on the downhill ski jump yesterday during the open practice. I was knocked out cold. Honestly, I don't remember anything until I was sitting at my trailer wondering how I got to my trailer. I found out later that Nate gave me a ride on the quad. Thanks to my Son, Michael Ranalli Jr(833), AJ Green, Jon Clevenger, Matt Barnes, and Chris Hause, and anyone else that lended me a hand. Thanks again.

yikes, glad ur ok. Met u months ago, i was parked by you with my van and trailer, i ride the bike my buddy rides the quad, had the dog with me. I just dont post name on here ha ha. But like i said glad ur ok

Thanks Chris, appreciate your concern at the trailer. That's all I remember of you. Lol. TeamMMR, I know exactly who you are, even by name, but if your not using names neither am I. Thanks again.

Back