BC October 4th & 5th

image.jpg
It's chilly, I prepped through two rounds of hail, sun is out off and on, it's decent when the sun is out.

Where were all the fair weather fairies that complained earlier in the season when JO cancelled because of it being too wet? All talk.

Track came together well this morning and looked good tonight. See you in tomorrow, with or without a brake pedal. Well, if you are man...or woman enough to back up your talk with action... Just sayin'... Hopefully you all at Malvern.

TBO, you coming tomorrow? Just curioso... Ordered pedal, was to be here today...stuck in KY for some reason... I can go young JS7 if I have to...maybe. I need more corner speed anyway... ;)

I need to drink some water...

Reactions: TBO
Dude it was cold, I had hail in my lap twice during prep.
I know you were cold...ice balls were on hood of Deere as well.

I was just curious how Bill knew the track (dirt) was cold. Suppose logic would say it was...;) Yes, I have it good in the Deere I know... Thanks JO. I want to learn dozer prep, but let's wait until next year... ;)

That was possibly the most fun I had all year. Both tracks were tacky all day long. I ran out of gas and sunlight otherwise I'd still be riding. It was cold in the pits but moto paradise on the bike. If you saw the hail and stayed home you missed it. Tomorrow's forecast looks even better and I'm already packed.

Good to see Cameron #955 back on the bike. I think Brooke may have injured her arm. I hope she's ok.

Open today at 11, hoping for slightly warmer temps and NO Wind!
Ummm, slighty warmer??...maybe. What do you consider slight? A couple degrees? ;) Nothing like getting gear on in sub-Antartic temps... I should have brought gear inside last night...

I want to say thank you to whom ever turned my gopro hero 3+ black into the concession trailer after it flew off some where on the big track. That the chances of me getting it back were slim. There are still good people in this world. Thank you.

Michael.

Last edited:
I want to say thank you to whom ever turned my gopro hero 3+ black into the concession trailer after it flew off some where on the big track. That the chances of me getting it back were slim. There are still good people in this world. Thank you.

Michael.

There are good people left on this planet

Michael.
I believe it was my buddy..... He is a good dude . Still plenty of good people in this world !

Back