Sunset Ramblers TT/Flat Track Oct. 4th MX Oct. 5th

Special_K 415

PR Member
Sunset Ramblers in Galion, OH will be having TT/Flat Track racing this Saturday, October 4th followed by Motocross racing on Sunday, October 5th. More info on classes and start times can be found at www.sunsetramblers.com

Last edited:
We don't hear much about Sunset Ramblers. Thanks for posting Special K. I went to a race there once many years ago but don't know much about this facility.

They have really been working hard this year to get the track to it's full potential. The motocross track was given an overhaul and they've added a TT track. I'm hoping for a big turnout this weekend

I went there with a few local A riders last month. Track is decent, lots of rocks, but they have been working diligently with a rock grabber to help with that. It's not the Sunset of old (2000 era), but they definitely have been working to bring it back. Turnout was low that weekend, but I'm not sure on what other races were going on. TT and flat track appear to be the bigger draws nowadays, I know a lot of guys that run xr100's in an adult flat track class that is a riot. I would like to see some changes with the MX track, but they've got a lot goin on.

TT track only will be CANCELLED Saturday. Flat track will be OPEN. Practice starts at 5:30 p.m. They are going to try to open the TT Track for Practice ONLY around noon weather permitting. $20 to practice. Will try to keep updated the best I can.

Back