Malvern Mx Practice Saturday 10/4

MalvernMX

PR Addict
We are having practice this Saturday the 4th. 8:30am till 2:30pm then the night race program starts. $25 per rider. If you leave by 3pm your $10 gate fee will be refunded.

We are going to move practice back to 10:00 and cut the price to $20. With the rain Friday evening we don't dare touch the track till Saturday morning.

We got a little rain this morning, but the track is absolutely perfect! Dress warm and come out and race! It's the last Saturday night of the season!

The track was In fact so good my kid felt confident enough to try the triple up front for the first time on his 65. Didn't end well. He was bummed we couldn't stay. And so was I.

Jason, awesome job today, practice was excellent and I had a blast. Track was all "chocolate cake" today and was a blast to get to ride on! Well done as always, weather was crazy and was raining off and on all the way down their when I was on my way, but I was so happy the weather at the track was perfect all day. Even though it was a tad chilly I left with a smile on my face as always. Thanks again for providing us with an awesome place to ride every year. Love to shred that place and cant wait to go back!

Thanks for the feedback guys and for braving the could temps and constant threat of rain/drizzle. Prep this time off year is always interesting. Some areas we had to water, some we did not and a few ares we shoved the top off. Point is to achieve good conditions you can not use a cookie cutter, one size fits all aprouch when preping.

Back