Epik Mx Graphics

Anyone have any recent experience with them? I placed an order about 3 weeks ago and 2 weeks ago it says it was shipped but I have not received my product. I have tried emailing and calling (leaving messages) to no response. They did take the money though. Any help in getting in touch with someone is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I had an excellent experience with Epik. I do know that he's (possibly still) a one man shop and I don't think it's his full time business.

On the radio this morning they talked of a USPS worker who horded 40,000 letters in the last 6 years, maybe he has your graphics.

I had an excellent experience with Epik. I do know that he's (possibly still) a one man shop and I don't think it's his full time business.

On the radio this morning they talked of a USPS worker who horded 40,000 letters in the last 6 years, maybe he has your graphics.

Did you recently order something from them? Just trying to get to the bottom of why they won't even respond via email to us. Thanks for your reply though.

I ordered mine last year and took a month. I will never order from them agin due to poor customer service.

I ordered a full custom kit from them a couple years ago and they were great to deal with. Some things change though. All you can do is keep trying to get in touch.

I've never had a problem with my orders. Epik is a local business yet it has one of the best websites and vinyl in the business. Thank you for supporting local MX. However they're not a huge company with a call center. Something might be going on that he can't respond right away (family, vacation, illness, etc) or your emails might get trapped in a spam filter who knows. Don't panic yet.

Also I know in our neighborhood we've had several arrests from retards walking around and picking up packages off the porches.

Your order should be visible from their website: epikmx.com > My Account.
Check your order for a possible tracking number.

Hope this helps.

I was going to order from them last year but they never returned any of my emails or calls so I went with someone else..

Thank you so much everyone for your replies. In my account page on their website, it just says shipped, which it has said for over 2 weeks and I am only in wisconsin so it shouldn't take long to get here. I will give it a little more time and hope it shows up or they reply, but naturally as the money has been taken out for 3 weeks already, I'm a little concerned. Thanks again though. At least I know they are still in business and are a legit company.

I've been running his graphics for the past couple of years. You'll get your stuff and you will be happy with it once you do! he does awesome work

Back