Red Bull Straight Rhythm

Thanks for the info. I have been watching it just over an hour. Stewart brothers are up against each other.

Well I thought the event was pretty cool. Anytime I get to watch pro motocross live for free in hd is a win for me. ;)

Boring.......

The Stewart vs Stewart battle was worth a watch as was TP. That backflip was awesome! Other than that 3.5 hrs of wasted time.
Mookie should have been the rider matched to James for the 1st/2nd battle. He was the most consistent rider. The bracket style doesnt reward the fastest riders to battle one another, only the fastest of each of the 2 groups. Had the Stewart brothers been in separate sides of the bracket they would have been the 2 to battle for sure.

Well you are entitled to your opinion. I thought there were some good races throughout the program. Kyle Partridge had some surprising rides. Pastrana was blitzing the whoops. I was impressed with Jordon Smith battling with Bogle. Marvin was awesome throughout. Mookie was definitely impressive.

I watched till TP got knock out of it, then took a nap before work though. TP deff should get best in show! lol

Was cool...but way to long for sure ...bring on the monster cup!
Looking forward to the MEC as well, but I'm pissed I have to pay extra to watch it live in sd when it's supposed to be a monumental race. That's a fail in this day and age. Sure I can watch in hd the following day but what is the point at that time

I'm mixed on the straight rythem I think it's a good idea but deff needs some work like Dave said with out a doubt should have been stew vs stew and I think it be cool to see both lanes diff that way it brings out the true skills of these riders and tp need to twist that throttle more if he does the quad like Malcolm I think he moves on and gives js7 a run

Wow that was boring. Way to long
Didn't someone predict it being moved to a drag strip? And back flip? Oh yeah, that was me
I was wrong about TP winning it but man it felt good to be hear that sound again

Please tell me I was not the only one to laugh when they showed Hanson wearing a knit hat in 102 temps... hahaha. What a D bag.

BORING! I started watching it, and after 15 minutes, I fast forwarded through to some of it .

Hansen is a douche bag.........Wonder how many rounds of SX he will get through before he takes someone out, or does something stupid? Predictions.

Stewart found two races he can race, Red Bull Straight Rhythm and the MEC..........since they don't drug test. We probably saw Bubba win the last thing he will win in his career.

BORING! I started watching it, and after 15 minutes, I fast forwarded through to some of it .

Hansen is a douche bag.........Wonder how many rounds of SX he will get through before he takes someone out, or does something stupid? Predictions.

Stewart found two races he can race, Red Bull Straight Rhythm and the MEC..........since they don't drug test. We probably saw Bubba win the last thing he will win in his career.
I didn't watch the entire thing as it just took way too long, but what did Hansen do that makes you call him a douche bag?

Hansen rode good, the knit hat was stupid. But I dont like the flat rimmed baseball hats pulled down over the tops of the ears just as much. Reed does that one also. What I did think made him look bad was his 3rd grade speech and vocabulary ability.......wow, a poster for staying in school right there!

Back